The WOODRISE Congress will have international appeal and will be organized around three Plenary sessions and four Workshops.
All the conferences, workshops, events in one document.
The main subjects presented during the Plenary sessions will be:
- Influence of public policies on the development of wood usage in mid-rise and high-rise wood buildings
- Science and technology as factors in the development of innovation and feasibility for wood technical solutions
- Potential of economic development for players from the wood sector in an opening market taking into consideration the integration of short supplying circuits.
The conferences presented during the Workshops will be more technical subjects:
- Forest resources and wood products for tall buildings: experiences
- Mid-rise and tall wood buildings and acoustic performance
- Mid-rise and tall wood buildings and seismic risk prevention
- Mid-rise and tall wood buildings and fire safety